Saturday, July 4, 2009

yoooo

today has been a fairly good day.

Yesterday I had work, hung out a bit afterwards for boardroom drinks (which was suprisingly alright for me and my orange juice haha), read more of 'On the Road' by Jack Kerouac and I finished watching season 5 of the shield, before retreating to bed.

Today I got up late and have been sitting at the computer jamming some sick tunes ever since. Raised Fist, Rival Mob, the new Reign Supreme album and now some live Hope Con. Pre-orders for the new Hope Con 7" are up today, I kinda wanna preorder now so I can get the songs now but I think I'll wait till tomorrow anyway haha. Gonna go to the gym later and then I have work at 5:30PM followed by seeing the gifthorse after. Good life.

Work tomorrow and then I'm gonna come home and watch Garden State. good weekend overall I think.

1 comment:

Sean said...

http://weareangryandhateeverything.blogspot.com/2009/07/hope-conspiracy-true-nihilist.html