Thursday, February 12, 2009

hmmmmm

Sean did a post about Hatebreed over at Skullfucked a couple of days ago, I don't think a truer word has ever been spoken.

It looks like today is going to be a pretty lazy day. I want to head into uni to do a couple of things but apart from that I have nothing at all planned until I go to Snitch tonight for the Values Here album launch. I watched some youtube videos about Nibiru/2012 conspiracy crap this morning and now I'm sitting around listening to the Minor Threat 7" part of the discography CD. Could just be one of the best things ever. RED I'M SEEIN' REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

ps. new Killers single is fucking amazing. different to Sam's Town, but still really cool.

pps. don't smoke don't drink don't fuck at least I can fucking thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

No comments: