Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kill or Maim #2


This is my contribution to the second issue of Dan from Distort's compilation zine, Kill or Maim, because that zine is a few months old now and seemed to have a pretty limited print run, I decided I'd put it up here. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this contribution. I'd been stalling on writing something for Kill or Maim for a long time and then kind of just decided 'fuck it' and put this together in a couple of days. The Pit Fall piece was a piece I didn't put in SOG#1, the column was something I had lying around and the reviews I did specifically for this. Enjoy. (Click on the picture for the big version)

I also managed to wrongly say that Dag Nasty had a new album out, it was just now to the Resist webstore haha.

I don't know what is happening with Kill or Maim now. All the guys who wrote great contributions to the first issue seemed to have dropped off by the second one, so I could see why Dan wouldn't bother continuing. Why bother if everyone doing good hardcore zines in Australia seems to have given up on it by the second issue? Time will tell I guess.

Also, many thanks to Dan for sending me like 5 of these when they were printed up, that was cool. I only expected one or two.

No comments: