Sunday, May 3, 2009

America pt7

Right now I'm sitting on Andrew's floor, a bit sore from the couch I slept on last night but all is good. I have big black X's on my hands (seems they decided to mark me as underage the old way last night).

Last night was pretty rad. We were all pretty fucking tired by the end of it but the bands ruled. Their were 2 shows technically... but I'm just gonna talk about it like it's 1. The local bands were pretty rad. Boiling Over and Poison Planet bought some moshy Boston worship, Disnihil played some dirty hardcore punk... but they were a 4 piece with no front man. Hardcore bands without frontmen feel weird. It kinda kills the vibe. Wait in Vain were fucking cool, Timm the vocalist was certainly getting into it. Moshing all over the stage and shit. Good life. Indecision were rad too. I didn't know which vocalist it would be but it was the original one and from what I saw, they generally played the earlier shit. My only problem with Indecision I guess is the fact that they released that weird last album where they claimed aids was created by the government etc. Wacko. Kind of ruins their credibility a bit I guess but oh well, they sounded fucking hard and A LOT of people were siked. Singer could have been a little bit more animated but they were still good. Hope Con were like the best band in the world. Soooooooooo angry and they played like 12 songs. Both Converge sets were awesome, they stuck to a lot of the more familiar shit for the earlier set and then did a lot of different stuff in the second one. It was cool. So many kids were into it.

Anyway, it looks like we're about to bail so I guess this photo blog won't be getting posted today either haha oops. One day I will do one.

No comments: