Friday, December 31, 2010

today

today feels like a mission and I'm only just about to leave the house haha, I'm smiling though so all is alright. I'll make sure to listen to something happy in the last 4 minutes before I need to go.e

I started to proclaim the fact that I feel accomplished today already and it's only 9:42. I had an idea for a little story this morning and I actually made myself get out of bed and put down the basic structure before I started my real day. I think I just posted this so hopefully one day someone will bug me about it and then I'll actually be motivated to finish it because someone wants to read it haha.

here's some Bane lyrics too, I was reminded recently how great they are:

...and did i mention that there are still those days where i can hardly lift my head up from the pillow or looking out the window of the plane rooting for disaster? sometimes i just run out of reasons but the clock keeps ticking and the minutes keep coming and all i can do is rise to slaughter the hours let the air of these days killing time staring into corners or at strands of her hair waiting for the call that tells me where to next wishing i could trade these stupid words for hollow point shells before every move that i make equals check-mate did i just say her? this song is not for her no matter what i've said or longed for or that her name still moves along these walls lives in this pen (i've made promises) this song is for Buk, for 'Trane, for Wes, and for Marty who keeps their barrels oiled and ready the few that i would trade ten days to spend one hour with rare like a ruby at the bottom of the sea beautiful like the sparrow in the kittens jaw

and here is the happy song I put on just now:


No comments: