Friday, September 26, 2008

blah pt2.

I think I've half lost my voice (well at least I always seem to sound like a retard lately anyway haha), is it kind of bad that I kind of wish it was completely gone for a while? I swear sometimes I can't go one day without my words getting me into some kind of trouble. 

In other news, life has been alright. I just had pizza for dinner because I'm a slack cunt. I'm going to NSW for a few days tomorrow, then it's my birthday when I come home. I guess I'm not looking forward to my birthday that much, but I'm going out to dinner with friends so that should be alright. I've been listening to the Shins a lot this week, but I guess not much different to every other week at the moment haha. I'm about to leave now to go a show in Woolongabba, a friend of mines band is playing and since I manage to miss them every other time they play, I guess this is a good time to go see them. Sometimes they cover Black Flag. That can't be a bad thing.

No comments: