Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Capsized

Someone on my myspace friends list posted a bulletin with the amazing lyrics to this song, which got me listening to it again and now I feel like posting the lyrics on my blog too.

'Capsized' by Samiam.

I hate you still
yet i imitate you
you're in my dreams
pushing me around
i move my mouth
i watch her cry
its killing me
and you wonder why
always said i wouldn't be that way
i always said i wouldn't be that way
capsized
cut down to size
Capsized
like colors bleed
now they're all the same to me
i feel his hand
and i know
i'm damned
a puppet on a string
and the man behind the screen
this is the last time i treat you like that
this is the last time i act like a man
this is the last time i drink myself to sleep
this is the last time i act before i think
oh, but the things kids say

the song is off the Samiam album I wrote about a few posts ago. Here's the filmclip for anyone who is interested:

Fuck it's a great song. The emotion in the vocals, the intensity of the instrumental buildup in the middle, the desperation of that last chorus. Fuck.

Anywayz, I should get back to studying. 

1 comment:

Scrad said...

Great song, so catchy