Friday, October 24, 2008

I need to go to bed haha

it's about 20 past 2 in the morning. I've been up tonight reading through some uni shit and for the last half of an hour I've been hanging out, listening to some Modest Mouse (I got their last album for 10 bucks this afternoon) and for the first time in a whjile, some Guns Up!, 'Outlive' is a rad album. I also managed to pick up a The Promise Ring album at JB Hi-Fi on sale for $13 as well. I was siked. I haven't had a chance to listen to it but here's hoping it's great. Someone at the store had drawn something funny on the plastic the CD was wrapped in, I actually took a photo of it on my phone so I could post it up on here but I cbf'd right now, so it can wait for another day.
I just ordered an Only Living Witness album compilation CD off the JB Hi-Fi webstore a few minutes ago. They were a band from the 90's. Even though I just linked to their myspace in the line above, I still can't say I've heard the band yet, but I've always been intrigued and when I found a disc with both their albums on it for $16 (plus $2 postage), I couldn't pass it up. They didn't actually have any copies in stock when I ordered though, so here's hoping I get it sometime in the near future haha. For those that care, only Living Witness vocalist Jonah Jenkins was actually the guy who did the amazing melodic guest vocals on the latest Converge album. I bet that got a few people interested.
Anywayz, this Guns Up! album is over in a minute and then I'm going to bed. Peace.

No comments: