Thursday, October 16, 2008

failed day

haha, my luck just sucks sometimes. I raced into the city tonight so I could grab both Wisdom in Chains albums. I bought their new album 'Class War' from Kill the Music and went down to Rockinghorse to get their first album 'Die Young' (the one I originally wanted). All went fine, $60 later I was done with my shopping (I also got a Morrissey greatest hits CD for $10, bargain). Turns out the girl at Rockinghorse had gone to get 'non display copies' of both the CD's I bought and she gave me the wrong CD. I didn't realise till I was on the train almost home, but she gave me another copy of their new album. Fuck. The one thing I went into the city to buy and through no fault of my own I ended up coming home without it. Bugger. She even put it through as the right CD so I don't know what I can do. I guess I'll have to go in on Monday and see if I can get it sorted. (I do not have an hour free during the day the next 3 days, hence why I rushed in tonight). /end boring rant.

No comments: