Thursday, October 16, 2008

SOUL SICKNESS


Homewrecker are a fucking rad band from Sydney. I guess you could say they sound like an Australian version of American Nightmare/Give up the Ghost. They recently put out a split with another band from Sydney called Rex Banner, I finally bought a copy of the split the other day (which is probably why I am writing about it now) and it's fucking rad. I can't tell you much about the Rex Banner songs as I haven't listened to them much, but the 3 Homewrecker tracks are great. Fast, heavy, angry and just really fucking cool. The coverart is fucking cool too.

I did a small piece on the split where I interviewed Billy from Homewrecker and Kelly from Rex Banner for the next issue of Death Before Dishonour, so please check that out when it goes to print...

If you're interested, you can buy yourself a copy of the split (and maybe a copy of Third Strike's new album 'Tempest' as well while you're at it haha) here.

No comments: